18.4.11

LBH is Relocating!

 

Not the blog, just the author. In case you haven’t noticed, I haven’t been posting much lately. My husband was recently promoted and now we are being relocated. This has been in the works for a little while now, so we’ve been busy little bees doing research and making all the necessary plans for the big move and we couldn’t be more excited!!  We are selling our current home and moving to Tampa!

ct_greetings_florida

I have been, as my granddad used to say, “running around like a chicken with my head cut off”! Between house purging, planning, repairing, planning more, flying there to find a new home in two days and then flying back, etc., etc., I am just about beat. So for probably the next month, I will be absent from my blog, but hope to be back by June to tell you all about it! (I have never made a move this big and never lived near beaches and palm trees! Sooo excited!!!) All of you take care and maybe the next time I post, it will be from the beach under a palm tree…

beach_hammockP.S. If anyone has any tips on moving/relocating, etc., please share! Thanks you guys and wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Woah!! BIG move!!! I don't have any tips for you, but I hope that everything goes smoothly and that you feel right at home in your new place! When you mentioned Florida all I could think about was Cougar Town! LOL!
    All the BEST! can't wait till you're back at posting!
    Kelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind wishes, Kelle! Finally getting settled in Tampa and we are closing on our house back in Birmingham this month! Sooo excited! And I have a nice new, TIDY, inspiring little office space to blog in and can't wait to get started back!

    I LOOOVE Cougar Town- soo funny! And Sarasota County (where the show takes place) is just "down the road" from me! (A fun little fact- Courtney Cox is actually from Birmingham, AL where I just moved from.)

    Thanks again- can't wait to start blogging from here in sunny Florida!

    Alicia Griffin

    Penny Caaan!

    ReplyDelete